Founded in 2005, B'Fly Girls, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. BFG provides in-school group mentoring to young girls in elementary, middle and high school in metro Atlanta and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Our theory of change focuses on five core areas:
- Life and Social Skills
- Character Development
- Health and Wellness
- Gifts and Talents
What We Do
B’Fly Girls, Inc. partners with schools, community centers and faith-based organizations to provide influential youth mentoring services to young girls in a safe and trusting environment. We also expose our girls to community service opportunities and empowering educational field trips to further enhance their experience with us.
Qualified and dedicated mentors facilitate sessions using proprietary content, developed by BFG, that seeks to:
- Enhance academic performance
- Build confidence, self-esteem and social skills
- Encourage responsibility and respect for others
- Promote better eating habits, exercise, hobbies, interests and extracurricular activities
- Improve relationships with family, friends and their community