Founded in 2005 in Atlanta, Georgia, B’Fly Girls, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
providing in-school group mentoring to young girls in elementary, middle and high school. Beginning in Fall 2019, our programming is offered in metro Atlanta and Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Our theory of change focuses on five core areas:
- Life and Social Skills
- Character Development
- Health and Wellness
- Gifts and Talents
What we do
B’Fly Girls, Inc. partners with schools, community centers and faith-based organizations to provide influential youth mentoring services to young girls in a safe and trusting environment. We also expose our girls to community service opportunities and empowering educational field trips to further enhance their experience with us.
CLICK HERE FOR 2018-2019 PARTICIPATING SCHOOL LIST
Qualified and dedicated mentors facilitate sessions using proprietary content, developed by BFG, that seeks to:
- Enhance academic performance
- Build confidence, self-esteem and social skills
- Encourage responsibility and respect for others
- Promote better eating habits, exercise, hobbies, interests and extracurricular activities
- Improve relationships with family, friends and their community